LoadWeb

Blog Directory for BC

Monday 25 July 2011

Kitchen Product Review - Banana Bag

In my experience most guys are gadget guys. I am no different, I love gadgets, it's just that most of mine are kitchen gadgets. Most end up in a drawer or closet but this one is a MUST have item.

My mother-in-law bought me this item a few months ago and I love it. It couldn't be any simpler. All it appears to be is a nylon bag with a layer of bubble wrap between the nylon walls and a drawstring to keep it closed.

Don't ask me the principles behind how this thing works, I don't have a clue, but it DOES work.

You simply let your bananas ripen to the desired ripeness you like, then throw them into the Banana Bag, close the drawstring and store them in your fridge. They will maintain the same level of ripeness for up to 10 days. The skin of the banana does go brown but inside the banana is still perfect. I love this Banana Bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment